2. For socializing, multi-task. Invite your friends for a 30 minute workout or for a vegetable rich potluck and study session. Make sure you set goals for your meeting before so you maximize your time. (e.g. 30 minute job and 5 minute stretching, then social time is up! or Potluck and studying with specific studying goals that will be met such as review of one classes lecture.)
3. Cut up vegetables and fruits and store them in individual bags in your fridge for you to grab an go during the week.
4. Purchase a crock pot and make a delicious stew on a Sunday evening to nosh on for the week.
5. Take a break from the coffee (caffeine) addiction. If you are running on little sleep, do not run to the coffee maker first thing in the morning. Try warm water with lemon juice and a sprig of basil. Wait until after your first meal, or even better, wait until after lunch to partake in stimulants. You will notice this allows your natural adrenaline to work for you.
6. Know your limits. It is ok to check out every once in a while. Turn your phone off, don't check your email and just breath. Recharging allows you to come back into the game with all your faculties sharp and ready for knew knowledge and experience.
Quotes for a little boost
- Attitude is everything, pick a good one.
- If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.
- Don't be the one standing in your way.
- If you fail 100 times, try 101 times.