How Can you get the best gre score?
A few pointers:
1. I suggest giving yourself 2 to 3 months to prepare for the GRE. This is a daily study commitment, even if some days it is only for 30 minutes. The more exposure to the material and structure of the exam, the more you will increase your comfort and mastery.
*If you are a junior, this is your year to volunteer and study hard. It also might be the best year
to take the GRE as you are not bogged down by applications for schools.
*If you are senior reading this, remember to give yourself ample time to study for the GRE and
for your courses, your GPA is very important your last year.
2. Check out the Magoosh GRE prep site for multiple resources for GRE study and success.
3. Back in 2009 when I took the GRE for my PhD application, I was advised to purchase Algebra II for Dummies and do every third problem before diving into the quant material. I found this very helpful to do before studying the GRE preparation book.
4. Additionally I was advised to take an exam weekly, even if I did not feel prepared. This was very helpful as I grew more and more confident with the question format. You will too.
5. Once you have your preparation materials and study plan, sign up for a date and stick to it.